- Please search and download Kyocera_Mita_KM-3035_en.ppd. (Search in Google)
- System > Management > Printing
- Select "Add printer", then select "Network printer", and then select "HP JetDirect". Fill IP Address, go next step.
- Select "Install driver", then choose Kyocera_Mita_KM-3035_en.ppd which we downloaded in step 1. Go next step.
- Specify printer name and description, then apply settings.
The operation in linux is most like in Windows, you can right click printer we created then select "Property" to see the settings. You can also printer test page.
If you think the setting is not work, you can execute "/etc/init.d/cupsys restart" to make CUPS reload in your terminal.
I think the other HP-like printer should works too.